Are you lost and confused on what you should eat and how you should diet?
We’re here to help!
Together, we will begin your health journey. I will give you accountability, support, and 1:1 counseling and will never leave you feeling as if you are on this journey alone. So what are you waiting for?
Wondering if this is what you are looking for?
Schedule a FREE 15-minute phone consultation today!
Emily Mcglone, MS, RD, LD, CLT
Specialties include digestive health, autoimmune diseases, healthy weight management, and prevention and management of chronic diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes.
My Philosophy & Approach to Nutrition
As an integrative and functional Registered Dietitian Nutritionist my goal at LexStart Nutrition, LLC is to help you get well and find relief with from whatever is holding you back from enjoying your life to the fullest! In my practice I take the time to get to know you and your story so that we may determine the root cause. I individualize my approach by utilizing comprehensive testing and provide you with a plan specifically designed to you, and only you. I do not believe that one diet works for everyone, as we are all unique individuals who all have very different needs. And that is beautiful! We will focus on diet and lifestyle changes, working to heal your gut and expand your variety of foods. Beacuse, who doesn’t want to include more food in their diet?!
- Bachelors of Science in Dietetics, University of Kentucky
- Masters of Science in Nutrition and Food Systems, University of Kentucky
- Dietetic Internship, University of Kentucky
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Licensed Dietitian (LD)
- Certified LEAP Therapist (CLT)
- Integrative and Functional Certified Nutrition Practitioner (IFCNP) in training
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)
- Kentucky Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (KAND)
- Bluegrass Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (BGAND)